Friday, December 18, 2009

Religious Reconciliation Doc, Chapter 2

WELCOME TO MANFRACO RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION BLOG, YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IN THE RELIGIOUS FIELD DISCUSSED. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND YOU CAN PLACE A COMPATIBLE AD IF YOU LIKE; JUST EMAIL US YOUR SORT AD; WE WILL PASTE IT IN NEXT POST WHEN WE UPDATE THE BLOG.
email us it is free, just a short comment will do if you don't have much time?

As the owner and author of this blog called, Religious Reconciliation Doc, I would like to expand it and include also my writings of, Prayers of Reconciliation, since both subjects are of the same nature of the blog. So from now on they will be posted here.

You are invited!
SO ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US

Chapter 2 of Prayers of Reconciliation



ANGELS

Angles of the realm of glory,
You tell for ever the eternal story,
You sing about the Creator glory,
You tell the wonders of God’s creation.
------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 2
After a very long time and reflections about this God sent task that seems to be within me all the time and never lets me go; I have come to the conclusion that perhaps I could never find peace within myself unless I fulfill my desire to write about these religious beliefs, so, I have decided to talk to my friends again, in the hope that they now may have come to see my task in a more favorable way.
So I called them to let them know that I would like to see them again on this religious subject whenever they have spare time, I have been waiting for them for a while now, while I have been waiting I thought that it could be a good thing to write down the reasons why I started to write these religious writings.
Then I started to think that one of the reasons was/is, that I see God somehow different from everybody else, now that I have said it, I need to explain what I think God may be like, in the hope that the explaining of this article may help me to explain myself better to my reader and to friends and win their consent.
I suppose you may be asking yourself why this has happened to me, so, let me first inform you my dear readers the reason why I started to write these religious writings; well it was for my own personal reasons which I will explain to you better later on, I have started to write these religious writings as my personal prayer to Our Father God Most High, therefore, these writings are being written as my personal prayers to God Most High, which I pray from the bottom of my heart, my soul and my mind, I pray every day of my life, while I am happy and while I am sad and distressed. Therefore within these writings here will be lots of prayers: In some of these prayers I’ll be praying God for forgiveness in order to become purified, and therefore become worthy to become God’s servant and therefore to write God’s things; and then again in another prayer I’ll be invoking help from God so that I would be able to write my religious writings the proper way, and in some prayers I will be asking God to protect me from the forces of evil; because the force of evil may try to take me away from God’s life force, therefore it is important for me to beware the forces of evil and pray God to help me.
So, just now I am praying God to send me an angel from the realm of glory, who would suggest me how to write something about God’s Creation and the Creator Glory, so that I could be inspired and be able to continue to write my religious writings.
This is what came to my mind; I have to define who is God and what God is like and why we need religion and God?
I have to stop writing now, because I can hear somebody at the door, I can hear the voices of my friends, so they are here now.

Third Meeting
After greeting and all other niceties that occur every time good friends meet, I Mark and Gino made ourselves comfortable and started to talk about the agenda of the meeting, and I asked them;
So, you have come just the two of you because any other friend does not want to take part in these religious talks?
What is the matter with them?
Don’t they see that we are talking only and nothing is happening?
Anyhow that does not matter; perhaps we are better off without them if they worry too much about changing religious things.
Now tell me, what do people said when you have talked to them about God and religion lately?
Here Mark was ready to answer me; and this is what he said:

Mark reply
Well, most of them are not interested about talking religious things, and those who are have expressed themselves in very different ways:
(1) Some people believe in God and religion just the way it is, this portion of people don’t want any change in religion, so they are happy to stay with the ways religions are nowadays. It is no use to talk to them unless you agree fully with their religious beliefs.

(2) There is a portion of people that have doubts about nowadays religions, some of which don’t feel sure whether what is being thought about religion is all true, so, they are believers but with a little doubt in their mind and heart. You can talk to this group of people but they are not much help, if you want to find new ideas.
(2b) Right in the middle there is this large group of people, which believe in God and religions only up to a point, these people usually are full of all sorts of questions, as they would like to know more, in the hope that they can return to religion fully.
(2c) The extreme in this middle group is formed by those who believe very little in religion as it is today, so, they are asking too many questions themselves about religions, they are agnostic as they believe and at the same time don’t believe, one does not know what to do with this group, and yet they are the most interesting ones. That is all there is in this middle group.

(3) This last group I call the danger group for religious beliefs, they are the atheist, they don’t believe in God and religions, so, for them it would be better if religions did not exist. They are usually very intelligent and have a good job, so for them there are no worries in life, therefore, they don’t see the need of god and religion. Therefore, this well to do group starts putting forwards all sort of stories in order to blame religion for some of the bad things they have done in the past, but they don’t see that mankind have only to blame themselves, because no religion tells its believers to directly kill. Then there is also the fact that a few in this group are poor uneducated people and they don’t believe in God just to protest their bad luck, as they are not happy about what the world is giving them, so, they see the need to believe only in themselves; now, because of this belief they may become the worst of mankind, as they don’t have any respect for humanity, and also they don’t have a God or religion or any other sort of inbuilt restrain within them. I could say more but I think it is better that I stop here and see what you do think about it all. I only would like to add that what I have learned from all this enquiries; and I want you to remember how I see religion now, as this may well be important from now on, if we are talking religious things;
Remember that;
Religion and God is hope for those who need hope most.

Very well said Mark! I said, and so did Gino at the same time.

Then I turned to Gino, and said: Now that we have heard what mark had to say, what do you think of his speech? And what have you found out for yourself, it is your turn to speak.

Gino speech:
I have to say that Mark and I agree on most of these religious things, so there is no point in repeating them, I only would like to say a bit more about the last group of people who we call the atheists, as they need to be noted about their ways of thinking and speeches, any believer should avoid to talk to any of them about religious matters, because soon or later they are inclined to ridicule your religious beliefs, they are usually good intelligent people, so it is hard for any religious people to defend themselves from this group.
They attack believers usually by asking proof of any religious matter, so Mark is right when he calls them the danger group of religious beliefs. We really need to think hard how to defend ourselves from this group, Let me show you a few examples about what they usually talk to get the believers off guard.

You believers say that God is Omnipotent, now if God is omnipotent then god should be capable to do anything at all no matter how difficult the task is.
Now, there are many things in the world that need to be fixed, why your god does not fix them? We say that your God most likely does not exist; or he is definitely not omnipotent, or he is not willing to fix anything, so your god is not your fatherly benevolent god that you say he is. Therefore your religious beliefs are flawed.
We say that we are right to assume that there is no God and religions are there only to control people, now since religions fight with each others, it would have been better if religions did not exist.

This sort of reasoning goes on with many gods attributes and they challenge the believers to give proof of the existence of God and its attributes. So it is hard for any believers to give proof of God and its attributes. How can any believers give proof about God?
And god omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence and many other God attributes?
For the atheists God and religion is better it does not exist.
What can one do to change their attitude I don’t know?
I hope I have explained myself clear enough in this difficult report.

Your speech is clear enough for me I said; then I turned to Mark and asked: what do you think of Gino speech mark? His speech is very clear for me too; in fact it is just about what I would have liked to say myself. But now, where do we go from here I don’t Know?
O.K. I suppose I need to say something myself now.

MY SPEECH (Fran)
And this is what I said: Mark and Gino, now that you have seen for yourselves what religious people think and what atheist think, I am sure that you might start thinking more like me, which is that something needs to be done to help religions find a way of complete peaceful existence.
To achieve complete peaceful existence is not easy the way religions are today, therefore, I believe that religions need to be reviewed and bought in line with the present times; but nobody wants to listen to my approach, so there is not much that one can do presently; but one can always start thinking about the possibilities, if one day something can be done to solve this religious problem.
The only way that this can be achieved is to come up with a theory, which allows the existence of religions as they are; but at the same time finds a way and shows it clearly to the people that all religions are a link of the same chain. I know this is not as simple as it sounds, but if we keep looking we will find the way.
I have found that there was a philosopher called, Baruch Spinoza, 1632-1677 who believed that it is more likely that God may not be just the way that religions want you to believe nowadays; but it could be that God was more like Mother Nature therefore it is more likely that we all are part of God and God is everything or at least every living thing in existence.
Now if God could not be exactly how we believe god is like; then it may well be that God is more like what Spinoza believed god was like, this may very well be the link that we need to find in order to link all existing religions together.
Then if we think a bit like Spinoza and add to knowledge which we have today, we might be able to describe a god which could co-exist with all religions together.
So, let us put out minds together and see if we can describe this God for all; which we could call God-Most-High.
My friends Mark and Gino said; yes let us make a list of how god could be; just to see if we are able to find a way to Spinoza thinking about, what is God?
Well I said; a while ago I was thinking this same thing, so I have already written something about, what is God? So here is what I wrote:

TO BE CONTINUED:
YOU ARE INVITED TO SEE
MANFRACO EXPLANATION OF WHAT IS GOD.
--------------------------------------------------------

You are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:

frankmenchise@yahoo.com

or
Manfraco@gmail.com


I hope to hear from you soon.

To see more click link to:

http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/


google96a1c70954031bf3.html

No comments: