Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Religious Reconciliation Doc 4

WELCOME TO MANFRACO RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION DOC; YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IN THE RELIGIOUS FIELD DISCUSSED. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND YOU CAN PLACE A COMPATIBLE AD IF YOU LIKE; Just email your short AD and we will paste it in next time we update the blog.
email us it is free, just a short comment will do if you don't have much time.

Religious Reconciliation Doc 4
Just pleasant email suprises.

YOU ARE INVITED!

JUST PLEASANT EMAIL SURPRISES

Email from the Vatican



The day after the third meeting I checked my email and found just what could be helpful to these religious writings; my friend who wants to be called on the Internet Frank@yahoo has written a post in a blog that we share, also with Manfraco Laws, so what I am writing here is the reply to those emails:
Therefore, this is the continuation of the blog therewith; edited by Manfraco, this is also a reply to the post of Frank@yahoo and other matters that have come up recently:
The post in the blog called, Religious Reconciliation, my fried Frank@yahoo express his concerns about religious matters, he is saying in his own clear ways that he agrees with me, because his concerns are mostly like my own concerns on religious matters. So, now I feel relieved from his agreement, and I am more willing to continue my search about my own idealistic world Religious Reconciliation and how to achieve that, no matter how long it is going to take me to get it started.
Frank@yahoo believes that religions are going to face hard times in the near future; and this is part of what he wrote in his post:
<>
Frank@yahoo also believes that it is very important to keep religions, as close as possible the way they are, because, RELIGION AND GOD IS HOPE FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST, I believe he is right, so, I don’t need to question myself which side to take, I know that I am a religious person and that I will follow religion, as there is a deep belief within me. I know that atheists seem to be able to win the case, if we look only at simple ways of reasoning, because what they say stands up to reason.
I believe that if all religions find a way to get together the atheists could not win the case, because their case is based mostly on the fighting that those religious extremist exercise, so we need to find a way how all existing religions could live in a peaceful way.
Since I have opened this blog, I have always thought that if I had some religious links, which express the willingness of any religious leader to find the way to religious reconciliation I would post them in my blog.
Today I have some good news about that, because I received an email with links from the Vatican, with request and permission that I could use those links in my blog.
Those links are about music from the Vatican, I know it does not sound much to start with, but it is a start and I am posting then hereunder, so that anybody can see and hear and enjoy what is going on. I hope they work.
Thanks to Peter Ruppert from the Vatican, here are the links including some explanations:

Music project on behalf of Geffen/Universal.
The project is called Music From The Vatican link below;

http://www.musicfromthevatican.com/


The album is entitled Alma Mater and is recorded in the honor of the Virgin Mary.
To find out more about this project immediately, please view this YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/musicfromthevatican

Feel the grandeur of god’s creation on earth; see what they do at the Vatican, feel the great love that the Virgin Mary has for us all and many other things, it is very exciting and beautiful, so it is worth to give it a go.
I have to say that what interests me most is the fact that the pope is going to meet another religious leader, and in doing so he may start the process of reconciliation.

God bless you all.

Can anyone who has read these writings write to us please?
Email address

manfraco@gmail.com

You are all welcome to email your ideas.
And we will try to answer your email the best way we can.
Signed in by, Manfraco.


TO BE CONTINUED
Next time with; Chapter 3
-------------------------------------------------
You are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;

frankmenchise@yahoo.com

or
Manfraco@gmail.com


I hope to hear from you soon.

To see more click on the link below;

http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google

http://manfraco.blogspot.com/
---------------------------------------------

Warning to hackers:
If you disagree with what is being said here, it would be better for everybody if you write your own views on the subject and leave my writings alone, as you may know what you do to others one day the others will do it to your self.

Now I have to temporarily stop to write anything else, So may God bless those who are willing to follow him; And for those who don’t believe in God and want to harm those who believe let the will of God prevail, and let God deal with them in whatever ways God sees fit to deal with them.

No comments: