Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Born from the need of circumstances

WELCOME TO MANFRACO RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION DOC; YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IN THE RELIGIOUS FIELD DISCUSSED. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. email us it is free, just a short comment will do if you do not have much time.
-
Religious Reconciliation Doc
From Prayers of Reconciliation
Born from the need of circumstances
-
WELCOME!
YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.

Other links with similar religious interest:

http://bookglobe.com.au/
http://manneedsgod.blogspot.com/
http://ifyoubelieveingod.blogspot.com/

-


Angels of the realm of glory,
You tell us about the eternal story,
You tell us about the creator's glory,
You tell us the wonders of God's creation.
-
From Prayers of Reconciliation
( Frank M. version) Post 11
-
BORN FROM THE NEED OF CIRCUMSTANCES
What follows here now has been born from the need of circumstances, so, let me inform you my dear reader that for a long time I kept this supernatural happening to myself, because when these unusual things happen and you tell someone they think you are going crazy. Therefore I had to think it over many times whether I should tell anyone about this supernatural and unbelievable happening, because what I saw and heard then could only make sense to myself and nobody else, because I was the only person in the world that knew what was going on, but in the end I came to the conclusion that I had to tell at least my most trusted friends, just to see what they thought and what their reaction would be to this frightening happening, and find out what they would advice me to do about this personal and supernatural happening of mine.
Therefore, what I was going to tell them was that I wanted to talk to them because the whole issue was born from the need of circumstances, as I was finding myself in a difficult situation. Anyhow after telling them what had happened to me, and also that I was writing an article that I was calling, Reconciliation of the Universe. This article was written mostly for me, as I wanted to see if I could come up with a way that would help to make religious extremists understand that we all come from the same God. After I told my friends this they were speechless for a little while, as they didn’t believe themselves what they had heard from me, perhaps they were thinking that I was half crazy, because what I was telling them seemed unreal and only a mad man could say such things, therefore they had to think first what to say to me, as they seemed very concerned about my mental health.
After talking it over by themselves for a while, they came to me asking all sorts of questions which seemed to test my mental capacity to the limits, they were worried about me and they said so, they were worried because what I had said to them didn’t make sense; but after asking all those questions and satisfying themselves that my mental health was good enough they consulted again.
After consulting again among themselves for a while they came back to me and said;
If you really believe in what you have seen and heard to be true, and you have not dreamed it or invented it, but really it has happened to you, then, we believe you no more questions about that.
Now, from what you have said this question arises; what are we supposed to do about this supernatural happening of yours? There is no real clear answer to this question, perhaps one could say that, you would be bound to do something about it, and indeed it would be your duty as a good citizen to let the world know about this supernatural unbelievable happening; you see these things may have happened to you for a reason.
While we are saying this to you and encourage you to do something about it, we are also a bit worried whether it is the only way to go, so it is up to you and how strongly you feel about this.
I said to them, what has happened and what I am going to do is born from the need of circumstances, because I feel it within me that I have to do something about it. But, you see, for me it would not be easy to tell the world of this happening and make the world believe that it had really happened to me and that I am sane and not crazy. Have you seen how long it has taken me to convince all of you? I feel that the world at large may not accept my story easily ether, and beside that, I am not a good writer and what I need to tell them would be hard to explain even for a good writer.
My friends consulted among themselves for a long while, I think they were still worried about my mental health because what I had told them didn’t make completely sense to them, so, they were doing this just to keep an eye on me, and they were looking for a solution that they would be able to keep an eye on me every now and then, finally they came back to offer me this solution, and Mark one of them said to me:
Fran, (that is the name that they have always called me) we know that for you would be very hard to write all these things that we have talked about, but we believe that it would be a good thing if they are written anyhow, so that this knowledge that came to you from the other side is now lost.
Now, because you don’t seem to feel sure about yourself, we, (that is me and Gino here) are ready to help you in any way possible, as we feel within our hearts that you need some help to encourage you to write those writings and we are here to help you.
Then my lifelong friend Mark said to Gino: Would you be ready to help Fran, Gino?
And Gino said yes.
Now you know why I feel that this article has been born from the need of circumstances.
This is how I accepted to write these religious writings with the help of my friends; whether my friends want really to help me or to keep an eye on me I do not know.
Anyhow now, I am going to call on my friends to have a good talk about these writings.
Before I call this meeting with Mark and Gino, let me say a prayer of reconciliation to Our Heavenly Father, so that I would become inspired and worthy to write these religious writings, I hope to write them with the help of my friends of course. This prayer is how next post will start.
------------------------------------------
Religious Reconciliation Doc
From, Prayers of Reconciliation
Born from the need of circumstances
IS TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with, The first meeting
----------------------------------------------
You are all invited to take part in these writings.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

All emails are free to use. So, email us at;
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
To see more click on the link below;
http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/

http://manfracorecon.blogspot.com/

http://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

No comments: