Friday, December 18, 2020

Our religious beliefs explained

WELCOME TO OUR RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION DOC; YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. just a short comment will do if you do not have much time. 


During our lives, we try to sort out our religious beliefs, so, everyone of us can find his own way and satisfy our religious needs. Hereunder are some discussions about these religious explanation. 

-------------------------------  

Welcome to our article, Religious Beliefs Explained

Dear reader, we are carrying out these religious studies, so that we can understand what the people religious needs are, and then write these articles. You see, it is what people believe that counts in religions, so, by talking and exploring our own religious behavior, we can learn things that effects religious people; so, let us see what we have to do to satisfy our religious needs.

I believe that to understand religions, we need to reason within ourselves what our religious needs are, and the reasons why they are so, if we look at our article, Praying God for help, you can see our personal needs, perhaps other people have different needs and beliefs; but these are my religious beliefs and explanations.

So, I ask myself, what were the psychological forces that have made me become a religious believer, and now I am even writing religious articles; where we want to explain what we want to achieve, and say something to our readers, but it is not easy. So, I am praying God to help me;

Almighty and Merciful Father forgive me all my life sins and make me clean of any impurities that affect my soul, and thus, I would become worthy to pray to you for help and guidance, and you can help me to write these religious articles, and, Reconciliation of the universe articles. Father hear my prayer! Amen.

-------------------------------------------------

Religious beliefs explanation

Now let me explain my personal religious side, as far as I remember when I was young, I have always believed in God, the way that I was taught from my parents, grandparents, relatives and those religious institutions that I went to when I was young. But I have behaved like any other teenager when I was in the company of other young men, so, my friends and other tough people would not ridicule me about my religious beliefs, therefore, in a way I was forcing myself to live my life in a religious vacuum. 

But many things have happened to me since then, and those happenings have changed me, because late in my life my religious beliefs have become so strong that I had to start writing them.

I know that now you want to ask me, why I am doing this; you see, I am a believer, I believe that God has been the active force that has made me change, and God has guided me in such a way that I have become a great religious believer today: And I can assure you that God will guide anybody that wants to be guided to do his will, so, they will be enlightened and know the truth about God

So, what has happened to me are many God’s driven things, which I am still trying to understand myself fully, and I believe that there are times that these religious happenings have happened to me for a reason, I have observed these happenings and some of the most important ones I have written down, as these happenings have been the ones that have changed my beliefs. I will call them religious predisposition. 

 My religious predispositions 

Let us talk now about these religious predispositions:

1) I believe that I had a religious predisposition, plus during my life I have had personal religious dreams, which have reinforced my religious predisposition; I must say that these religious dreams that I had, they are written in, Cosmic Spiritual Dreams, and they played a large part in making me a religious believer.

2) What I am going to say next, is a contradiction by itself, because during my life, I had an experience about deep human love, which turned those love feelings into religious beliefs. You see, those love feelings were turned into religious beliefs, since I started to pray God to help me with my unwanted love. So, I believe that God works in mysterious ways.

3) I believe that I have had also this supernatural encounter, where I was greeted by these supernatural beings as the author of Reconciliation of the Universe; you see, the outcome of this encounter has greatly reinforced my religious beliefs, as I am sure that there is something out there that follows us closely and knows what we do; of course there are also many other reasons why I believe what I believe today.

---------------------------------------------------------

The other religious reasons  

Explaining the other religious reasons, while I have been writing, ‘Reconciliation of the Universe;’ I felt that I had to pray God for protection, I had to pray God because of this unexplained danger that I felt, whether this feeling of danger was caused from my own writing, which are different to the normal religious writings, therefore, I was worried if I got them wrong in the eyes of God.

Anyhow, one may ask what sort of protection I wanted from God. Well, I don’t know exactly, but I have been feeling within myself that only God could protect me and my family from the danger that I felt; you see, I was going to write new religious things that people had never said before, so, I felt that I was exposing myself to danger; but even when I felt this danger I continued to write my religious articles.

Anyhow, there was also this feeling that I have had during my life, that my family needs protection from God, but then I feel that God has forgotten us, I even feel that I am being tried like Job; this story of Job is written in the Bible, but at the same time I continue to write my religious articles. Now because I am a believer and I believe in God, even if the way I believe is different from the way that other people believe in God, I feel that I am still a believer, and I wish God would help me.

Anyhow, whatever is the reason I turn to God and pray in the hope that God remembers us and helps us? So, I pray to God our Father to forgive us our sins. So, Almighty Father, whatever it is this drawback that affects my family, I pray you Father to help us overcome it, and I pray you to protect us and let us live a better life. What I have said may seem somehow strange, but a believer believes many things, even if what he thinks is strange.

Writing religion articles as a prayer to God

So, here I am my lord God, writing these religious writings as a prayer to God Most High, in the hope that God would help us. Now, above all I pray God for my children, so that they can live their lives better than I am living mine. Therefore, my religious writings of ‘Reconciliation of the Universe’ is a prayer to God our Father. So, I hope that God accepts my writings as a dedication of my faith, even if my writings are different from the normal classic religious writings, because at the same time I believe that I am trying to improve religions, by trying to set new goals in a way that all existing religions can be linked to each other; so that separatism is not possible any longer, when these religious suggestions that we are writing are accepted and used.

Therefore, I believe that it may not matter if these religious writings are not the classic religious writings, because I have to follow my idealism, my heart and my soul, if I want to be true to myself, so, I have to write what they lead me to believe in, after all it may be what God wants me to write.

Therefore, may God our Father hear and accept my prayer in the form of these religious writings, and also the prayers that I pray every day of my life; I am praying in the hope that God grants my children and their offspring a safe, healthy and a better life than I am living myself.

Deep within my heart I believe that the act of my writing, Reconciliation of the Universe and other religious stuff is the most likely prayer that God will accept from me, so, I hope that God would protect me and my children and their offspring, and grant them a healthy and better life in the future. So, if God wants me to write these religious writings as a prayer, then let it be, even if I have to spend the rest of my life writing them.  Father hear my prayer and help us.

I believe that I have said enough in this article, so, see you in our next article called, Mankind religious beliefs.

May God bless us all. 

----------------------------------- 

Religious Reconciliation Doc 

God Praying God for help
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; praying God for a grace
------------------------------------ 
Other links from same author

-------------------------------------------------------


No comments: