Sunday, December 13, 2020

Praying God for a grace

WELCOME TO OUR RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION DOC; YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. just a short comment will do if you do not have much time. 

Dear readers, if we believe in God, we must pray God, because


Anyhow, today A need to explain to our readers that after a long time we are coming back to continue our blog, hoping to say or do something useful. 

Dear readers, I need to explain, why I am going around in circles and praying to God our Father again and again; but what else can a man do when the situation becomes desperate? I suppose we can only pray God pray and pray, in the hope of improving the outcome.

Therefore, I am praying God in my hours of need, thinking that I must pray God for a grace, since only a grace can help my family. I believe that if I pray God with all my heart my soul and my mind, a grace can be coming my way. I am praying God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, because I believe that my prayers have a better chance to be heard and answered favorably. So, Father, hear my prayer and help me, amen.

Almighty and merciful Father today I am praying for help in my hours of need, since I believe with all my heart my soul and my mind that for you everything is possible, since you are the creator of every existing thing and the life giver of every living thing.

So, in my hours of need, anguish and concerns to my lord God-Most-High I pray thus:

My Lord God, Almighty and merciful Father, in these hours of need anguish and concerns, I am praying you with all my heart, my soul and my mind earnestly, I am calling on your mercy praying for help.

I am praying for help in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who knows our human needs and who is the bridge and the way that binds humanity to the eternal life force of God of the universe.

I am praying and hoping that in your mercy my prayers for help would be heard and answered in a helpful way. Father hear my prayer and help us! Amen.

Having prayed to our Father God Most-High I feel more hopeful that God can answer my prayers and help my daughter and my son to become healthy again, therefore, my greatest hope remains with God, what else can I do, as I have done everything humanly possible already.

-------------------------------------------------------

My greatest hope remains with God

Dear readers: when we need help from heaven above, our greatest hope must remain with God. So, I keep repeating the same prayers to God our Father; but you see, a believer cannot move away from his religious beliefs, because beliefs can be hopes, and God is hope for those who need hope most.

I am praying to Almighty Father, in the hope that God hears my prayer and help my daughter and my son be healthy. If I must do something myself to help them, let me see what I need to do, and if the curing doctor is going to be the means whereas my daughter or my son can be healthy again, then let the curing doctor see what needs to be done. I believe that our Heavenly Father can help them to be healthy; so, I will continue to pray.

I believe that for me to achieve worthiness and receive a grace, I must do something important in the eyes of our Father God, so that God takes notice of me, like writing a religious theory, which can help to guide humanity back to Our Heavenly Father. So, I will write my religious theory as a prayer of gratitude to our Almighty Father, and I humbly pray God to accept my writings as my personal prayer to him. I am going to write this religious theory, of reconciliation of the universe, even if I should write it for the rest of my life.

Therefore, I should write my religious articles, since I have promised God to write them. Because I feel deep within my heart that the outcome of my prayer, is equal to the beliefs that I have within myself; so, I must keep praying and writing, if I want my children to become healthy again.

I believe that one day my religious writings can be helpful for mankind, because they can help mankind consolidate their religious beliefs, or at least help mankind find their way back to the true God, to believe in God and to serve God. And these writings can become one day the beginning of the New Religious World Order. So, I believe that it is my duty to God and to all humanity that I must write these religious beliefs. Since I believe in what I am writing, since I feel this force within me, and it drives me to write my religious beliefs. Therefore, now I am going to write, Reconciliation of the Universe, which is going to be a theory capable of connecting all religions together; this can help humanity work out their religious differences.

Anyhow, I will continue to pray God, in the hope that God would help me, even when God does not answer my prayers, what else can I do, except pray in my hours of need. This is all I can say in this article.

See you next time with, religious beliefs.

May God bless us all.

------------------------------------------------------ 

Religious Reconciliation Doc 

God Praying God for help
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; praying God for a grace
------------------------------------ 
Other links from same author

No comments: