Sunday, January 24, 2021

Importance of religions, part one

WELCOME TO OUR RELIGIOUS RECONCILIATION DOC; YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AND TO TAKE PART IF YOU WANT. IF YOU FIND SOMETHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW. just a short comment will do if you do not have much time.

When there is an important religions event, people will attend whatever the events are.  we believe this is the canonization of, Saint Mary Mackillop, which we are going to write about it in another blog. Anyhow, people have come to the event in thousands, this goes to show that religions are very important even today. Look at this big crowd in Rome.


This is another crown in Rome, here again we can say that people are interested in religion, and they attend most religious events, because they think they are important.

Welcome to our article, Importance of religion

May God help me to say the right things.

Today we want to ask: Is religion important and necessary to exist for all humanity? The answer to this question must be yes, because religion has been important to humanity; it is enough to look at important religious events, to see the numbers of people that attend them.

I believe that religion is necessary to every living soul, because it is in our nature that we need to believe in God and religion to have a meaningful life, you see, we have always felt the need to believe in a higher power and we call this higher power God, which we like to turn for help when we need help. We also need religions to explain our existence.

Anyhow, religions are a set of rules of how people should live their lives, so, they help us to decide what is good to do during our lives. Of course, there are also man made rules that would help us to decide how to live our lives, but those rules need to be enforced by the government authorities, whereas the religious rules are self-imposed, because of your own religious beliefs, therefore, religions have been important, and are important.

You see, if we look back at the history of mankind, we will find that all civilizations had their own religious beliefs. Even though most of those beliefs have been proven untrue, nevertheless they were helpful to the people of those times, because they helped to create a meaningful life for them, according to those beliefs.

Wherever we look, we find evidence that people have believed in religions, with gods who were more powerful than us humans, which we humans would turn for help, when we found ourselves in a dangerous situation. Most civilizations have believed in the afterlife, which would give them some sort of immortality, since no one likes to die and disappear forever. Some religions proved to be good in the ancient world, but a few were disgusting and believed in human sacrifice, to keep their gods in a favorable mood for the rest of the community.

Today those ancient sacrificing religions have disappeared, and the pagan religions have also disappeared, and they have been replaced with Christianity, but some of those archaic religions have left the signs of their existence. So, today there are still statues of gods and goddesses to be seen; there are ancient books where we can get some ideas of what these religions were like; there are some words in our language which come from these ancient beliefs; as there are the names of the planets of the solar system, which come after the name of gods and goddesses of the pagan world; in everyday language, love sex and sexual diseases, they all seem to have something to do with Venus the goddess of love. We believe that it is good, to compare these beliefs that mankind has always had, with today beliefs, because this will show the need to believe in something higher than ourselves. It is our beliefs and spiritual consciousness that push us to do it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Beliefs and spiritual consciousness

Now that we have looked at old religions and the need that we humans have for religions, let us look at our beliefs and spiritual consciousness that we have ourselves. We know that religious beliefs are complex and there are other things to keep in mind and follow. Because everything we believe, has something to do with our conscious or subconscious mind, therefore, our own spiritual beliefs; it has always been like this and we must find our own ways and beliefs.

Therefore, we may ask, what were those old religions like and where did their beliefs come from?

We have reasons to believe that our consciousness or sub consciousness have always played a part in religion, because things that we believed a long time ago, we are still believing today, so, this field of consciousness is very wide and includes many things, one example could be found in our dreams, the old religions and today religions they both take into consideration our dreams.

You see, since the beginning of recorded time, people have always believed that dreams come from our spiritual side; we believe that dreams can be a way of communication between the living and the dead, which our subconscious mind can communicate at certain times of our lives.

Therefore, when we are sleeping, we could be in a position to communicate with the spiritual world; I want to say this because what follows hereunder are a few religious dreams, which I dreamed and they are so real that I felt that I had met these spiritual forces in my dreams?

Now, my personal religious beliefs are those of a modified Roman Catholic person; I am saying modified because there are some issues that I do not agree completely with this religion.

Anyhow, to give you an insight of my religious beliefs I am going to tell you my religious dreams, as you all know dreams reflect the inner most part of what a person beliefs are. So, I am going to tell you my religious dreams about our Lord Jesus Christ.

-----------------------------------

First dream about Jesus Christ

MY FIRST DREAMS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST

In this first dream about Jesus Christ and other spiritual forces, I dreamed this.

I seem to go around in many unknown places, as we know dreams can take us in very strange places, some of these places are good and some are not so good. At one stage during my dream I seem to be in danger, because some evil force or people are after me to rob me or harm me. So, I try to run away from them, while I am running away from this danger, I try to find some safety by knocking at a stranger door, the door opens and an old Lady lets me in, I felt safe in there, because there were wise mature people inside, I wanted to thank the Lady (who may well have been the virgin Mary) for letting me in: But they all seem to smile back at me, as if I knew only half what was going on. So, I started looking around to find the reason, and there I see my own mother beside me in company with the old Lady: So, I could not help it; (as I was aware in the dream that my mother had passed away a few months before) So, I asked my mother: (in my own native language, which translated in English is) Who sends you here to help me? Is it Jesus Christ or the Virgin Mary? There was not much else to be said, as I was waiting for an answer from my mother, but it did not happen, but I could feel that I was right in saying that. Anyhow, this dream ends here because I woke up thinking about that feeling of danger. 

One of the virgin Mary photos, which is very much like the lady that let me in, and saved me from that dangerous situation in my dream. 

Dear readers, I have had more dreams about Jesus Christ to tell, but I believe that this blog is long enough, so, I will split my original article of Importance of religions in two blogs, and write the rest of the dreams in our next blog. I also believe that to make sense, I may have to repeat this first dream, at the beginning of our next blog called, my dreams about Jesus Christ. See you soon. 

------------------------------------ 

This is, Religious Reconciliation Doc 

This blog, Importance of religions, Part 1
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; Part 2, Dreams about Jesus Christ. 
------------------------------------ 
Other links from same author

-------------------------------------------------------


No comments: